Our Equity Capital Market franchise blends its deep knowledge of Indian Capital Markets with its unique understanding of client’s requirements.
We believe in lifecycle partnership and offer seamless advice and tailor-made solutions to clients throughout their business cycle. We have rich experience across equity fundraise products - be it approaching the capital markets for the first time through an IPO or a follow-on fundraise such as QIP, FPO, OFS, or Rights Issue.
We have successfully completed 17 equity fund-raises since January 2017, with over INR 300 Bn mobilized for companies across sectors such as BFSI, Hospitality, Healthcare, Defence, and others.
We have been instrumental in bringing unique offerings to the Indian capital markets as a part of many “firsts”–
- The New India Assurance Co – IPO – INR 95,858 Mn: First public sector general insurer to go public
- Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management – IPO – INR 15,422 Mn: First Indian AMC to go public
- Central Depository Services - IPO – INR 5,240 Mn: First depository to go public
We were also part of 2 of the largest 3 equity fund-raises in FY 2018:
- The New India Assurance Co – IPO – INR 95,858 Mn: 2nd largest IPO fundraise in India
- NTPC Ltd – OFS – INR 91,921 Mn: Largest OFS fundraise in India
Polycab India Limited
- BRLM to the most highly subscribed IPO to be listed in 5 days
The New India Assurance Company Limited
- BRLM to the First Public Sector General Insurer to be listed
- Sellers’s Broker to the largest OFS in FY2018
Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
- BRLM to the INR 15,422 IPO
Lemon Tree Hotels
- BRLM to the INR 10,015 Mn IPO
Aster DM Healthcare
- BRLM to the INR 9,801 Mn IPO
Get in touch
For any queries. please do write to us at: